Monday 18 October 2010

The Love of Last Week.

I HATE Mondays. DESPISE them even. I'm a weekend person, always have been, always will be. So as I sat in my lecture this morning, I began to wonder about the better parts of last week. It wasn't very eventful to be fair, but I did mark an important moment of my life. I bought vintage. Never have I before in my life bought vintage, so for me this was a proud moment. Prying myself away from the commerciality of Oxford Circus's Topshop, I decided to venture into Urban Outfitters instead, (okay I know it isn't that less commercial but it's a start). Pleasantly surprised, I'd been into the store before but only briskly. This time I explored and I loved it! From the clothes to the retro household items and even the collection of fashion books, I wanted everything! Then I met the vintage section, where I picked myself up a lovely little leather mini-skirt! I was looking for leather hotpants, only so I could steal the Frankie Sanford look, but I was distracted by the next best thing! And at £45 I was pleased with the bargain I found, and I fitted in a size small, another excuse to buy it! After that it was wrong not to make the skirt an outfit, so I found a white and black casual tee emblazoned with "Friday, I'm in love with". I told you I was a weekend person. Finished with some black lace and frilly ankle socks, I headed to the till with the content Friday feeling.

My Love of Last Week:

URBAN OUTFITTERS

No comments:

Post a Comment