Monday 11 October 2010

Gossip Girl's Leighton Meester.

Season four, episode two. Was I crying at the reunion of Chuck and Blair in a French train station? Obviously, it's a scene I want in my own love life that's never going to happen. Was that the only reason for my tears? Obviously not. They stemmed from pure jealousy over not owning, as well as never going to be able to afford, that dress. The Oscar De La Renta tulle ball gown Blair Waldorf got to wear. The luckiest actress in the world in my eyes. The masterpiece from his pre-fall 2010 collection retails at $8,900!



Dress: Oscar De La Renta

Gossip Girl's stylist Eric Daman was on form this particular episode, not that he fails to deliver in any other. The Bensomi polka dot dress Blair wears from the Spring 2010 collection is perfectly teamed with Roder Vivier felt pumps. As the girl admits herself in the episode, they're much pricier than glass slippers! I watch the show not only to swoon over Chuck Bass but for the fashion. Never have I known a TV programme to be so on trend. Brownie points for Daman.


Dress: Bensomi, Shoes: Roder Vivier

No comments:

Post a Comment