Wednesday 20 October 2010

10.

My 10 favourite places to shop, (and count yourself lucky I'm sharing this) :

1. Abercrombie & Fitch - the best in casual wear, and the most amazing fitting vest-tops ever. Bonus points for having American size labels, I love wearing a 4.

2. Oxford Circus Topshop - so commercial my lecturers will hate me for admitting this, but ideal for wardrobe necessities and finding something on the quick.

3. Spitalfields Market - best for finding Saturday night dresses. And the Banana cake. You can't forget the Banana cake.

4. Portobello Road - better for a leisurely stroll as it can get busy! Food stalls are as good as the clothes. Watch out for stalls such as Goldie.

5. Miu Miu - a twice a year purchase, usually a bag then shoes but all extravagant yet BEAU-tiful.

6. Selfridges - heaven on multiple floors. Including the new found fashion magazines section.

7. Dover Street - the essence of London's "Dandy's".

8. Urban Outfitters - my new love.

9. Jo Malone - Pomegranate Noir. You'll smell me before you see me.

10. NYC - in general. Possibly the best place to shop on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment